Several strangers from the internet and at least two regulars expressed interest in a game this week, so I'm going to run one independently of the group that is getting murdered in exploring the Keep of Koralgesh.
How does Tuesday, Jan 12 work? I'm still working on a venue. A quick refresher as to known "plunder pockets":
- Caves of Chaos
- Desecrated Church (additional bounty of 1,000gp for clearing)
- Goblin Castle (deed to the castle for clearing)
- Lost Mine
- Plus Dalamyr's treasure map, if you can convince JasonB to come along.
- Capture of Klipsan the Footpad (50gp) and the names of his accomplices (25gp each).
- Finding the lost caravan (250gp)
Vancouver Red Box: a site for old school D&D